State Inspector Information
A final electrical inspection must be passed before electric service can be connected.
To schedule an inspection in Tennessee:
- Carter County: 423-547-8646 on Monday’s and Wednesday’s between 8:00-9:00 a.m.
- Johnson County: 423-727-1813 on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s between 8:00-9:00 a.m.
To schedule an inspection in North Carolina:
- Avery County: 828-733-8204
- Burke County: 828-438-5420
- McDowell County: 828-652-5757
New homes in Tennessee must obtain septic approval before the final inspection can be approved. Contact J.K Perkinsat the Johnson County Mayor’s office on Monday’s between 11:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. or at the Carter County Health Center at 423-543-2521.